Thursday, November 10, 2011

This is my one of my best friends' purse on my table, she's over tonight to babysit while my husband and I have date night.


Today I'm thankful for my friends. I'm happy that people like me enough to spend time with me and help me in times of need. I have found so many times that friendship is a more truer love that that of family. I believe this is true because there is no obligation in the bond of friendship. In family there is a an obligation and not necessarily a desire to do good. With family you HAVE to love each other, with friends there is a freedom and a fleeting that if you are not treated with dignity you can break the bond easily. I feel like in friendship you always need to be on your best behavior because it's not guaranteed like family can be. You try, you have to nurture, or you are forgotten. All good things in life must be worked at and not given freely, then you truly know their value.

No comments:

Post a Comment