
I heard about this challenge on Facebook. It's very simple, 3o days of gratitude. I started today while getting back from a run this morning. I took a picture of my shoes. It's so weird, I know but I think it's a good way to start, from the ground up.
I am thankful for my shoes for many reasons. I have feet to put the shoes on. I can walk and run without pain. I had enough money to buy the shoes. I can see their color, and they are comfortable.
I was disappointed in my run this morning because I had to walk for part of it. That's okay, I guess since I was out for 2 weeks with a cold and felt like I was going to die. I was so happy during the running part of the 4 miles because I felt so alive and hardly coughed. I think this 30 day challenge is a great way to increase the positive energy in my life and a way to change my thinking. It's so easy to be jaded in this life and to be depressed. I am a work in progress...day one!
No comments:
Post a Comment